carbon disc cx - gravel - road
We initially started lov bikes with a small order of open mold carbon frames. This was a way to test the waters and ease into the industry. We have worked with a very reputable manufacturer in Taiwan to get a valid product. We have many riders and racers on these for the last 3 years. We confidently stand behind them as one of the best cx bike we have raced, and it happens to works oh so well as a road bike for the summer and as a gravel bike when the pavement ends. With a tire clearance up to 40mm wide the versatility is vast.
*These bikes will be discontinued as we offer our in house fabricated carbon frame from our shop in Eagle, CO. That should be in the Spring of 2016.
- Internally routed Di2 or EPS
- Shimano Ultegra 6870 Di2 w/ R785 Hydraulic brakes
- Tapered 1 1/8" - 1 .5" headtube
- BB86 oversized bottom bracket area is a perfect fit for Chris Kings PF24 BB
- lov custom carbon wheels with Chris King R45 disc hubs